Speak To Your Market
Speaking directly to a specific person. This is the main objective of direct mail marketing.
Unlike other forms of advertising, direct mail is the only one that allows for that personal touch. The level of personalization depends entirely on the data you have on your prospect. It can range from a simple address and letter salutation to in depth information such as the type of product your client last purchased and what colours they are partial to. Anyone who has purchased a new vehicle has seen this type of advertising; if you bought a minivan you get brochures about all the new minivan innovations.
With our digital personalization software and high speed digital printers we can bring this technology used by the Fortune 500 companies to the small/medium sized business.
A Signal that Resonates
- It is entrenched in a ritual that makes consumers more susceptible to inspiration from brands they wouldn’t normally respond to
- It is noticeable and memorable, helping brands capture consumer attention and stay top-of-mind through the purchase journey
- It imbues messages with emotion and intimacy, suggesting it’s an effective vehicle for transmitting brand values and a conduit for deeper and more-genuine one-to-one customer relationships
- Its value is extended, and sometimes even multiplied, when it is kept, displayed and shared with others. This enables repeated brand exposure throughout the purchase journey and serves as a visible reminder until a consumer is ready to buy
- Last, but not least, it is a powerful trigger for action and may even enhance customer value and loyalty
Once Is Never Enough
Response rate levels depend on both reach and frequency. Managing a successful ongoing marketing program designed to increase customer conversion requires follow-through.
This should be thought of as an investment; an investment of time and money.
The rewards can be big.
Stay in Touch – Stay in Business
The timing of your message is everything.
Multiple touches to a defined list increases the odds that your message will reach your prospect, especially when you’re targeting high-level decision makers. Multiple impressions will also dramatically increase recall rates and therefore, mind share for your company’s product or service (TOMA – Top of Mind Awareness).
Want to know more? Contact us today to get started!